Want a cool, flavorful, veggie-packed dip for your next summer cookout? Look no further than this Black Bean and Corn Salsa. This tomato-less salsa is easy to make and travel with, and if held at food safe temperatures when initially served, leftovers will hold up in the fridge for up to 3 days. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping, or pair with tacos and enjoy at your next Taco Tuesday!
- 1- 15 ounce can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (I used thawed frozen corn for convenience.)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon diced green jalapenos
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients in large bowl, and stir to mix. Refrigerate to chill. Serve as a taco accompaniment or with tortilla chips for dipping.